• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other Games

Mr. Scot

I’m liking our chances against cincy. Looking awful getting blown out by the browns now, they will have a short week before they play us and we will be hungry to avenge the Falcons game. 

The falcons play the chargers Sunday then us at home on Thursday, we have an excellent shot to be right back and tied for no 1 in the NFCs by next Thursday night.

• Pie 1

8 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Fields is slowly starting to turn it around. He could be a great one soon. The rest? Woof. Zach Wilson ... yikes.

I believe what you said is true  about Fields…I wanted Fields..not just because he is athletic and all that but he is a warrior out there …I’ve watched him frequently this year   

bears new staff is finally figuring out how to use him and figuring out the line and receivers are god awfully, hence all the trades along with the Bears have money issues of their own 

10 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

I believe what you said is true  about Fields…I wanted Fields..not just because he is athletic and all that but he is a warrior out there …I’ve watched him frequently this year   

bears new staff is finally figuring out how to use him and figuring out the line and receivers are god awfully, hence all the trades along with the Bears have money issues of their own 

If you have watched him frequently then you have noticed how much he has digressed as a passer. Fields is extremely inaccurate on passes 10-30 yards. As a part time bears fan, I am already ready to throw in the towel.

Sure he can run the ball, but he damn for sure can’t throw it. 

• Pie 2

22 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Browns have had Joe B's number since he came into the NFL. Zac Taylor is 1-5 against the Browns

Joe burrow only played in 3 of those games, two of them he threw for over 700 combined yards and 5 tds.

it’s Zac Taylor who is the fail point for the bengals. The guy fell upwards and needs to get the boot.

22 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

If you have watched him frequently then you have noticed how much he has digressed as a passer. Fields is extremely inaccurate on passes 10-30 yards. As a part time bears fan, I am already ready to throw in the towel.

Sure he can run the ball, but he damn for sure can’t throw it. 

Everyone’s a critic 

1 hour ago, UpstatePantherfan said:

I’m liking our chances against cincy. Looking awful getting blown out by the browns now, they will have a short week before they play us and we will be hungry to avenge the Falcons game. 

The falcons play the chargers Sunday then us at home on Thursday, we have an excellent shot to be right back and tied for no 1 in the NFCs by next Thursday night.

You people really want us to make the playoffs only to get our crap beat in by whatever 5th seed we play. 
Making the playoffs is pointless We ain’t making the Super Bowl.