• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other Games

Mr. Scot

Just now, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Fields is not a quality NFL QB. The bears are hoping he is but he's hot garbage. He was terrible against Washington.

I'm glad we skipped him for Horn.

The Bears have no talent on offense. How do you grade a guy like that? Herbert is all world and their record is barely better than ours and they have loads of talent around him. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Varking said:

The Bears have no talent on offense. How do you grade a guy like that? Herbert is all world and their record is barely better than ours and they have loads of talent around him. 

He's a running QB and that's it.  Teams are wanting him to throw. If you really believe he's got what it takes to be an NFL QB.  I got some land South of Key West to sell you.

2 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

He's a running QB and that's it.  Teams are wanting him to throw. If you really believe he's got what it takes to be an NFL QB.  I got some land South of Key West to sell you.

I think getting him some actual pass catchers would help him in the passing game. They have the least talented WR room in the NFL. 

• Beer 1