• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shoutout to Bozeman

philit99

3 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Elflein has been great so not going to knock it. That being said, with one game with Bozeman in, Wilks had the guys playing the brand of football Rhule had been saying he wanted his entire time here.

My only knock on Elflien were the botched snaps, and someone pointed out bad protection calls on the All 22. I don’t know I stopped watching tape about two years ago. Rhule and the bland level of football, killed a lot of desire.

• Pie 3

RIDICULOUS MAN!!!  This guy should have been starting day freaking one!!!  Now all of a sudden when he gets plugged in (only because Elf got placed on IR, so I give Wilks ZERO credit here for having Bozeman in), we are running all over folks.  Ridiculous!!!  Had he come in last week, perhaps McCaffrey would still be a Panther.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, RJK said:

There had to be an internal dispute. TMJ, Bozeman, tremble, foreman all seemed to be blackballed to some extent by Rhule. The only reason I can see is a Rhule power grab 🤷‍♂️

Yeah it didn't really make sense for Fitt to pick up these FA's which everyone thought were good moves for Rhule to bench the majority of them. We haven't even seen Higgins yet and he's a good WR

• Pie 5

1 minute ago, Jackie Lee said:

Yeah it didn't really make sense for Fitt to pick up these FA's which everyone thought were good moves for Rhule to bench the majority of them. We haven't even seen Higgins yet and he's a good WR

Nothing like proving to everyone how good of a coach u are by flexing ur power and benching prized free agents. Everybody has worked for a Matt Rhule type.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1