• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PJ got the highest PFF grade for a qb so far this year

uncfan888

2 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

Probably a conditional pick. I just think that Darnold would be the easier one to trade. 

It would be great if the Panthers could get something  for either Darnold or Baker. If the Panthers are smart they will be looking for some NFL team willing to obtain at least one of them.

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, PootieNunu said:

Baker and Sam could do this in a limited fashion as well. The coaches actually had a good game plan vs Rhule shooting himself in the foot and thinking he is a genius.

PJ played a good game, but I dont look for him to be that good on a weekly basis. 

A full week of practice with no Rhule/Snow definitely made a difference though.  The idiots are gone. 

This is how I feel as well about the whole PJ at QB1 situation. He looked much better with a full week of practice WITHOUT Rhule there. I'd like to see our other 2 QB's get the same shot. Wouldn't that be even more accolades for Wilks if they both play just as well or better? It would be further proof to show that all along, it was this dipshit Rhule that was ruining the franchise. 

20 minutes ago, KatsAzz said:

It would be great if the Panthers could get something  for either Darnold or Baker. If the Panthers are smart they will be looking for some NFL team willing to obtain at least one of them.

Even a conditional pick b/c neither will be on this team next year.

• Pie 1