• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So, no love to Henderson

top dawg

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

He has at least one WTF play every game.   I seriously doubt we pick up his 5th year option and he is probably off the team next year.  His play is easily replaceable 

That's my thing with him, and it is a pull your hair out WTF play. Also, his issues make you really angry because they seem like a lack of attention to detail. He will just be completely coasting and give up a huge play. I'll be looking like what was he doing, thinking, see? It boggles the mind. 

56 minutes ago, top dawg said:

C.J. Henderson had great coverage and an even better interception on what should've been the origin of the winning drive. He deserves a little respect this morning.

If you're going to give Moore praise for redeeming himself, you should give Henderson some praise for redeeming himself. That was a magnificent play.

I got nothing for him, he made a play that he is capable of.  The bad part of that is his complete lack of effort and football IQ 99% of the time outside of that.  The play just makes it all the more frustrating since he has the talent, but none of the effort or brains.

Useless trade, he should not be on this team.

• Poo 2

39 minutes ago, CRA said:

his ratio of good to bad IMO is still too heavily skewed to the bad. 

It was a nice pick.  Lot of bad players make a great play here or there.  

Bad players don't make great plays. Bad players are on a couch somewhere, not on an NFL team. Let alone, lots of them.