• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PFF grades from Panthers v Falcons (week10)

TheSpecialJuan

49 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

t-13. CB Jaycee Horn: 54.2
t-13. CB Donte Jackson: 54.2
15. CB CJ Henderson: 50.9
16. CB Keith Taylor Jr.: 47.2
17. DE Brian Burns: 46.2
18. DE Yetur Gross-Matos: 35.8

Jackson and Henderson were targeted a combined 13 times. Together, they were charged with seven receptions, 83 yards and a touchdown

YGM is a massive bust 

• The D 2

The Horn INT was nice but Mariota was chucking up freebies all night we should have had 3 or 4 more. Overall to have invested as much as we have as of recently into CB while throwing crap at the wall at QB with these results is just inexcusable. Fitterer's seat should be warm.

• Pie 1

We have got to get a good tight end this offseason. Wouldn't even be mad if we drafted one at the top of the 2nd round. Ian Thomas is horrible. Which is not his fault... the Panthers stupidly paid him way too much money for no reason - he hasn't shown any discernible skill

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, amcoolio said:

We have got to get a good tight end this offseason. Wouldn't even be mad if we drafted one at the top of the 2nd round. Ian Thomas is horrible. Which is not his fault... the Panthers stupidly paid him way too much money for no reason - he hasn't shown any discernible skill

A good tight end could go a long way to helping the offense.  Tremble looks decent so far but isn't a premier pass catcher, and top end tight ends put so much pressure on a defense. Outside of QB itself, this seems like the biggest need on the offensive side. I wouldn't draft a TE ahead of a comparable pass rushing prospect, but that's my only real caveat there.

2 hours ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

A good tight end could go a long way to helping the offense.  Tremble looks decent so far but isn't a premier pass catcher, and top end tight ends put so much pressure on a defense. Outside of QB itself, this seems like the biggest need on the offensive side. I wouldn't draft a TE ahead of a comparable pass rushing prospect, but that's my only real caveat there.

Tremble looks below average, imo. I like the guy, but I don’t see him as a long term starter. Good depth piece