• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other NFL Games Thread

kungfoodude

5 minutes ago, Basbear said:

i concur.... but understand the edge and scared about rebuilding again...good enough is also bad enough in some cases.....sorta like the ian thomas deal...

Yeah, diff situation but I respect the Jets for saying fug Wilson, the 5th rounder Mike White can get it done for now. Cardinals culture is so fuged they don't even really have a good team that just needs a minor QB or HC tweak. Not that I care for them to get any better

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

Yeah, diff situation but I respect the Jets for saying fug Wilson, the 5th rounder Mike White can get it done for now. Cardinals culture is so fuged they don't even really have a good team that just needs a minor QB or HC tweak. Not that I care for them to get any better

Bro, Mike White can spin thee rock. He was on my short list of QBs this off-season along with my main man crush minshew. White is legit. He replaced wilson last year and the dropped 400 a couple times. Hes on my radar for sure. 

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Bro, Mike White can spin thee rock. He was on my short list of QBs this off-season along with my main man crush minshew. White is legit. He replaced wilson last year and the dropped 400 a couple times. Hes on my radar for sure. 

Teammates obviously love him too. Nothing special about his physical talent, he's just smooth back there

• Beer 1