• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If he were to be shopped this off-season , would you pick up the phone?

TheCasillas

5 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Too many failed projects from other teams. We need to draft our guy and develop him properly.

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

Derek Carr isn’t a failed project…. He is a solid qb stuck playing for a poo franchise 

He might be that, and I think most would agree he's better than Darnold or Mayfield.

But then how do you sell going that route to the fans of the team that already went after Darnold and Mayfield? 😕

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

then how do you sell going that route to the fans of the team that already went after Darnold and Mayfield? 😕

This roster is a plug and play QB away from competing. Adding Carr for a couple of mid

rounders and then beefing up the roster with the rest of the picks is a pretty appetizing scenario.

raiders would be dumb to trade him, but him

in black and blue and even more young studs around him… that sounds like an intriguing scenario.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

5 minutes ago, CmC2k said:

He's a top 10 QB but man that contract paired with his age and what we'd have to trade to get him is just too much. But if the Raiders were to go full rebuild and cut him then I'd be all in. 

Age? 31 for a QB is not old, haha. I have no idea a what he would cost, but I wouldnt go higher than a couple of 3rds.

• Pie 1