• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Respect to Rivera

WarPanthers89

On 11/15/2022 at 9:59 AM, Kuhndog94 said:

It was awesome to watch them take down the Eagles last night. I hope Ron and the rest of the former Panthers on that team continue to succeed. 

It was great to watch them beat the Eagles for sure, but while watching that game it reminded me why the Panthers never had back to back winning season under him.  Rivera plays every game close to the vest and to conservative leaving very little margin to victory.  The play calling on the last several Washington drives was typical Rivera ... run, run, run, punt  and run, run, incomplete pass, punt.   Then its get lucky or hope the defense keeps making play other wise Washington loses that game.  So half the time it all works out and the other half it doesn't.    I guess you can say this is somewhat similar to lots of teams, but I want a coach who is a little more aggressive.  

On 11/15/2022 at 6:41 PM, Navy_football said:

Yeah you're probably right. I had a fire control chief in the navy that performed miracles with duct tape.

I always have about 15 feet of the stuff wrapped around a pencil in every first aid kit along with 2 rolls of HQ electrical tape. Electrical tape makes a pretty fast and effective tourniquet in emergency situations on the job or just as a more flexible and durable bandaid. 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

I always have about 15 feet of the stuff wrapped around a pencil in every first aid kit along with 2 rolls of HQ electrical tape. Electrical tape makes a pretty fast and effective tourniquet in emergency situations on the job or just as a more flexible and durable bandaid. 

Many times Ive used one of those blue shop rags and black electrical tape to stop a cut. Harbor freight puts the stuff on sale all the time and it comes out to around .50 a roll........saves sooooo much time and well worth the price even in inflation hell.. 

• Pie 1