• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

GOOOD GOD!!! Baker is horrible!!!

Proudiddy

Just now, Udogg said:

The only problem is .. I like seeing the Panthers play...

I hate , hate, hate watching Mayfield play... 

I would like to lose with any other QB. 

Haha I agree.  I want to win every week and want to punch Baker in the face every time I see him on tv.  

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, Udogg said:

The only problem is .. I like seeing the Panthers play...

I hate , hate, hate watching Mayfield play... 

I would like to lose with any other QB. 

This.

I held onto hope with Wilks ascension and PJ starting, but losing 2 out of the last 3 sealed any hope I had of turning it around this year.  Now it's just about seeing the development of young guys in the process of the tank...  I do not intend on watching another game Baker plays.  PJ makes us competitive and exciting, good or bad...  Baker is just fuging horrendous and miserable to watch.

7 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

🤣🤣🤣 You can't make this poo up. How tf did all those coaches in Cleveland hide this poo? Man, this dude isn't just bad, he is fuging atrocious.

And yes, a spotlight thread on his sucktitude is necessary after that performance. We got rid of Rhule, you got another chance, you have one of the best OLs in all of football and you still played like the worst starting QB in the NFL, and not by a little bit.  Please get him tf out of here ASAP.

hes one guy on an 11 member team...add the coach and OC..its not just him....but ur the kinda moron that puts it on one guy...hes not for us in our future rebuild.... but u have some lacking knowledge...

• Poo 1

1 minute ago, PantherFanInPhilly said:

And to think people actually believed Baker in Carolina was going to be a good thing lol. 

who else was available to help us...it was a calculated move that failed...we coulda opened with sam who we know fails.... it was a try to get better given what was available...it just didnt work out...keep swingin.

• Pie 1