• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

QB Will Levis declaring for the NFL draft

TheSpecialJuan

16 minutes ago, TheWiz said:

If I'm going to draft an inaccurate "physically talented QB," I'm pulling the trigger on Anthony Richardson in the 2nd. They both need development. I'd much rather develop a guy who does all of that stuff better than Will Levis. 

There is no way a guy with that potential will slip to the 2nd.  But like you if it was between levis and ar I am rolling the dice on AR and praying.

• Pie 2

4 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

These threads are perpetually ruined by college fan homers.

The people trashing him are largely hyping their own trash SEC QB's.

I am not sold on Levis either but the shade being thrown by Richardson or Rattler fans is laughable.

Ya'll need to take your dumb college fan hats off when it comes to the Panthers. None of us give a fug about taking a bunch of overrated or bad college players to pollute our roster from your schools. 

Hook us up with some studs and that is great but we don't need any more Ben Boulware's, Elijah Hood's or whatever version of a not-NFL-caliber player that will get hyped in here to the nth degree by people that don't understand the NFL at all.

Preach. These dudes backing Richardson truly have no idea what they’re talking about. Florida fans need to worry about keeping their players out of jail, not whether their trash QB gets drafted. 

5 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

what exactly do I have no idea what I am talking about in regards to AR?

If you are advocating for him to be drafted in the first you’re blind. He’s awful. If you’re not, I wouldn’t consider that “backing” and I would be confused as to why you’re quoting me.  

I didn’t even realize Florida fans liked him until these threads started popping up. 

Edited by Kentucky Panther

The personal attacks on players or other posters in draft threads suck.

AR looks like he has tremendous potential but I've not watched enough college football this year to comment on consistency for him, or really any player.

I'm just excited to see who we take.  We are definitely adding a QB some place in the draft...

• Beer 1

44 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

There is no way a guy with that potential will slip to the 2nd.  But like you if it was between levis and ar I am rolling the dice on AR and praying.

Malik Willis had/has great potential as a prospect and he fell to the 3rd just last year.  And that was in a bad QB class.  There's no telling what will happen.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

He also got all the Senior Bowl fluff. 

Yeah and there were people entertaining the thought of him being drafted in the top 10.  Then look what happened.

Conversely, I really wanted Jalen Hurts when he was coming out of college.  He was mocked as low as the 5th or even not being drafted by some places.  I figured he would be available for us to use a late pick on.  Then the Eagles fell in love with him and drafted him in the 2nd round.

• Beer 1