• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Scott Fowler interview with Matt Rhule ‘fans sealed his fare’

raleigh-panther

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

Of course he starts off commenting about how he feels. "Don't worry Panthers fans out there, I'm not mad or bitter" Nobody asked him about his personal feelings. It's not like he got done wrong, he got 3 years and like 5 QB's. He's said the same BS in every interview, I wish someone would challenge his bs and push him off his prepared remarks 

It wouldn't hurt my feelings if we had no more rule posts.

• Pie 2

Just now, TheSpecialJuan said:

Cam Newton's past comments of Matt Rhule's Panthers sound awfully accurate now

https://pantherswire.usatoday.com/2022/12/01/panthers-cam-newton-matt-rhule-fire-comments/

“Being honest . . . I don’t think a lot of guys really bought into it. And when I say ‘guys,’ I’m not throwing nobody under the bus. I won’t do that. But buying in isn’t just verbally committing. Buying in is being the pig and not the chicken. If that makes sense, if you guys ever heard the story of the commitment level of the pig. The pig gave his life, the chicken just produced an egg, right?

“So, this is not for the headline to be a pig or a chicken. It’s just the commitment level. It’s the actions. Your level of commitment Wednesday through Saturday through Sunday. In-game adjustments. The attention to details. But when you see a locker room like that—I think it starts not only with the players, but it goes to the coaches. Not only the coaches, but the personnel. Not only the personnel, but the people in the top office. So, it’s a trickle effect.”

• Pie 1