• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anthony Richardson declares for the draft

Ricky Spanish

6 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

Jimmy, stick to something you know. 

Says the poster thinking teams will avoid a prospect because of his school… 

Yeah I bet no NFL teams will attend AR’s pro day because “most teams don’t look at the Gators program.” 

I thought you were going to bed???

3 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

So not a lot of college experience or reps and little to no college production in a QB you would draft in the top 10.. All that says is this would be a straight up potential projection pick.. So the only safe guard to that is a coaching staff with YEARS of experience and history in developing Quarterbacks and offensives from scratch…

We get that but what’s the other option?

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

So not a lot of college experience or reps and little to no college production in a QB you would draft in the top 10.. All that says is this would be a straight up potential projection pick.. So the only safe guard to that is a coaching staff with YEARS of experience and history in developing Quarterbacks and offensives from scratch…

The production makes sense. I agree, you definitely want a staff that knows how to develop QBs. 

• Pie 1

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

We get that but what’s the other option?

Not much..

1. Hire that kind of coaching staff and draft him or Levi’s..

2. Trade up to Chicago and get Stroud..

3. Resign Sam and Draft Hooker later in the draft and let the bridge situation happen for either Corral or Hooker..

4. Trade for Carr and Draft Hooker Later..

just a few thoughts off the top ..

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

The production makes sense. I agree, you definitely want a staff that knows how to develop QBs. 

And that becomes another issue because there not many of those out here.. 

Plus jmo I would like to find away to keep Wilkes..

Just now, WOW!! said:

Not much..

3. Resign Sam and Draft Hooker later in the draft and let the bridge situation happen for either Corral or Hooker..

How the fug did we get to this point?  Basically all of those options suck.  I would just go option 1 and pray it works.   

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

How the fug did we get to this point?  Basically all of those options suck.  I would just go option 1 and pray it works.   

Tepper being a big mouth and Rhule being stupid.. Should have kept Teddy and drafted Fields.. Impatient ppl running this team put us here..

• Pie 5

7 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

The Browns and Jets folks say the same thing.  One gave the biggest guaranteed contract to a serial pervert and the other just benched their QB of the future.

7 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Tepper being a big mouth and Rhule being stupid.. Should have kept Teddy and drafted Fields.. Impatient ppl running this team put us here..

So if we miss out on Stroud/Young, don't make it worse by drafting guys with high bust potential.  Talk about setting a franchise back.  That will wreck a new coaching staff.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, RJK said:

Richardson is more athletic running to the bathroom clinching his cheeks than corral will ever be, but I agree he’s not a high 1st rounder, maybe late 1st (Lamar) or 2nd 

Im hoping if we can keep ourselves where we are at or move up a position or two we can snag a QB round 2. 

30 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Not much..

I mean if we are wanting to draft a QB we should hire a staff great at developing QBs regardless. I think we will be rolling with option 1.

The statements I've made are true. 

I'm not interested in the grade school bickering that passes off as debate around here.  My argumentative days are long behind me. 

So I really don't give a fug, Jimmy. Nothing you have said makes what I've said untrue. Just because I chose not to bicker with you, doesn't mean anything. 

I never said Anthony can't be a good one. Not a single post did insay that. So no where have I had to back track. 

The Gators haven't produced any QB that hasn't been a Panther, that I would have ever been happy with as a starter here. 

Yall enjoy bickering, and claiming meaningless victories on a message board.