• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Bowl Games

jayboogieman

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I don't blame Kirby. It was 3rdband 10 deep in their own territory and OSU had no timeouts. It was the smart call. I'm sure that was probably what he was telling Bennett. Take no offense, kid. Scoring was a long shot and we can't afford to have to punt here. We get the ball out of half. We'll score then.

I want Bennett to take offense because I don’t like him. 

Just to give some of you false hope, there are a handful of mock drafts out there that have us taking Stroud or Young in OUR spot lol. Lots of the teams before us went for the Clemson, Bama, and GA edge guys, and another went for some RB. Some even had Levis go first lololololololololololololololol. But yeah ... according to a lot of these "experts" Young and Stroud are not a lock to go 1 and 2.

Edited by Brooklyn 3.0
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I like the kid. No way he should be starting for UGA yet he is and is actually pretty damn good. He's like the Delhomme of college football.

He is like 25 and is the most cocky player on the team who happens to be the weakest link on the team. It reminds me of Draymond Green talking poo on the Warriors. It’s like really? If UGA has a weakness it’s him. 

Stroud won’t make it to 8. We’re going to have to trade up to 2 or 3 if we want him. I’d make the move to go up and get him. Sh*t, he might go 1, but I’m good with Bryce too.

Almost want Stroud to come out here and stink it up the 2nd half 

Edited by AggieLean
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

LOL…Richardson all the way right?  He will probably bust miserably 

What? I’ve defended Richardson over Levis but I’ve been firmly in camp Stroud for like two months, brother. Check my post history. I made the first tank for Stroud thread. 

Edited by Varking