• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Penguins 5pm

Panthers Fan 69

2 hours ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

I didn't get a chance to watch the game today. How did we look in the win?

Tired, but solid.

About what you would expect playing in game 2 in less than 24 hours with a depleted roster. Add in a heavy dose of adversarial zebras and you still get a Storm Surge against a playoff caliber team.

With a few days rest, we will smoke them in Pittsburgh on Thursday, assuming The King 👑 is in his crease...

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, Stumpy said:

Tired, but solid.

About what you would expect playing in game 2 in less than 24 hours with a depleted roster. Add in a heavy dose of adversarial zebras and you still get a Storm Surge against a playoff caliber team.

With a few days rest, we will smoke them in Pittsburgh on Thursday, assuming The King 👑 is in his crease...

I really want to see Patches, Kase and Aho back soon.

• Beer 1

Coghlan is back up and according to the AHL transaction report, Drury was sent down, no confirmation on that though.

Coghlan had 2 goals, 1 assist, and 3 points in 5 games with the Wolves, he was also a minus 2.

Drury has 0 goals, 2 assists, and 2 points in 19 games with the Canes, Drury is also a plus 3.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 2

6 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Coghlan is back up and according to the AHL transaction report, Drury was sent down, no confirmation on that though.

Coghlan had 2 goals, 1 assist, and 3 points in 5 games with the Wolves, he was also a minus 2.

Drury has 0 goals, 2 assists, and 2 points in 19 games with the Canes, Drury is also a plus 3.

I really hate to keep harping but when do we get Aho back? The one line has been severely lacking, as has the PK. 

• Pie 1

Just now, Harbingers said:

I really hate to keep harping but when do we get Aho back? The one line has been severely lacking, as has the PK. 

I actually think he might be back tomorrow, nothing concrete but Rod said he wouldn’t play against Pittsburgh because there wasn’t a day of practice in between the games. I think we might see him tomorrow but can’t guarantee it.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I actually think he might be back tomorrow, nothing concrete but Rod said he wouldn’t play against Pittsburgh because there wasn’t a day of practice in between the games. I think we might see him tomorrow but can’t guarantee it.

I don’t want to rush him but he’s such a technical critical player. 

• Pie 2

4 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Bye bye jack...1-322977508.thumb.png.6daa3f55e5462f152a3e60518f316511.png

• Flames 1