• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lmao.... Panthers still control their own destiny....

Zod

Give me 5-13 and a top 5 pick over 7-10, a home playoff blowout loss, and a barely top 20 pick all day everyday. Winning this putrid division is losing. Someone is going to cost themselves 10 spots of draft position just to get brutally mocked on the national stage for making the playoffs on a technicality while better teams are left sitting at home because they play in divisions with actual NFL caliber teams in them.

• Pie 6
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

Have we all learned nothing? Panthers always seem to win the game we shouldn’t and loss (get a mud hole stomping) on the game we should win. The roller coaster ride will continue until the last week. Everyone will be excited until they’re not. Going into that last “very winnable game” all cards look like a win and Playoffs… however we will somehow lose and mess up draft pick rankings and have our hopes trashed yet again.

You are welcome!

10 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Also still not that good.

(and it's probably more sad than funny) 😕

I don't find it either sad or funny, it just is what it is, and, as for me, I'm going to roll with the punches like I've always done as a Panthers fan. One day it will get better, I hope...

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I don't find it either sad or funny, it just is what it is, and, as for me, I'm going to roll with the punches like I've always done as a Panthers fan. One day it will get better, I hope...

Right now I'd say it's back to the future.

We've generally been, even in the low years, a group that could beat bad teams but wasn't good enough to hang with the better ones.

Under Rhule, we descended to a team that could only beat the worst of the worst or occasionally get lucky.

Now Wilks has us back to being the same kind of organization we were under Fox, Rivera, et al.

Still hoping for better somewhere down the road...

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 3

1 hour ago, uncfan888 said:

Lions will take care of that Saturday.. Early Christmas present 

Unfortunately I believe that to be true. I really didn't see Pitt steamrolling us like they did. That was a bit shocking to me. If we were handled like that by Pitt the lions are going to drop 40 on us. 

39 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

It just blows my mind that the rest of the nfcs has somehow managed to out suck the Panthers.  With Sam Darnold as our qb! Why a fans mad at the Panthers? You should be pissed at the other teams for sucking more.

That is pretty shocking. 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Jon Snow said:

Teppers the wildcard for sure. But right now I'm clinging to his statement the he's probably going to get outside advice this time around. That is all the hope I have to look forward to.

If he gets outside advise on a new HC... that would give us a good idea of what he thinks of Fitts.