• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reminder: Robbie Anderson still has more receiving yards and touchdowns (as a Panther) this season than Ian Thomas

14 hours ago, DamnItJake! said:

Robbie who??? Terrance has stepped up into his role..hHoping Terrance has breakout season next year!

To be for real, Terrace should've stepped up this season, particularly being that he was once thought to have more talent than Ja'Marr Chase and Justin Jefferson, or at least be in the same league (even as he was hurt and they were killing it at LSU), but he's been somewhat lackluster so far--not what you'd expect from a top echelon receiver in the league. So, I'm skeptical. His only saving grace is that he's played in not so great circumstances with not-so-great QBs. My expectations are beginning to deteriorate though. We'll see next year.

11 hours ago, top dawg said:

To be for real, Terrace should've stepped up this season, particularly being that he was once thought to have more talent than Ja'Marr Chase and Justin Jefferson, or at least be in the same league (even as he was hurt and they were killing it at LSU), but he's been somewhat lackluster so far--not what you'd expect from a top echelon receiver in the league. So, I'm skeptical. His only saving grace is that he's played in not so great circumstances with not-so-great QBs. My expectations are beginning to deteriorate though. We'll see next year.

I agree on being let down on his return!! Think Rhule and constant qb changes hurt.. also I think trading McCaffery actually helped us!! Meaning they had to use other players and holy crap they can play.. so hence TMJ getting more involved!! Hope he can be that 2nd guy after Moore