• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers working out Josh Norman today

TheCasillas

1 minute ago, pantherj said:

Weight can be lost very quickly. He'll basically be giving a cushion so he doesn't get beaten deep, and come up to make the tackle on shorter passes. That can be effective for a guy who has a long career's worth of experience and is watching the QB carefully.

hes got the freshest legs on the team currently. That weight is going to rough, he looks like a safety right now......a strong safety.

cover-2 save us!!!

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

hes got the freshest legs on the team currently. That weight is going to rough, he looks like a safety right now......a strong safety.

cover-2 save us!!!

The team dietitian will look to drop that weight the instant the ink is dry on his contract, and the weight should come off quickly. He's certainly not going to be on his own out there or I'll need a few drinks.

1 minute ago, pantherj said:

The team dietitian will look to drop that weight the instant the ink is dry on his contract, and the weight should come off quickly. He's certainly not going to be on his own out there or I'll need a few drinks.

I mean water weight is one thing, but norman has water weight and fat and muscle.....do players get faster as they age, along with adding LBs??