• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bunch of losers

Panthers Fan 69

2 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Some of the posters on this site are trash. This team has showed incredible character rebounding since Rhule was sent packing. Our secondary is completely depleted and unfortunately that is what has cost us today. But this attitude sucks. I am proud of this team

Hahahahahah nah    

• Poo 2

4 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Some of the posters on this site are trash. This team has showed incredible character rebounding since Rhule was sent packing. Our secondary is completely depleted and unfortunately that is what has cost us today. But this attitude sucks. I am proud of this team

Interested Harvey Specter GIF by Suits

3 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

This “everyone gets a trophy” mentality is so stupid.  You are proud of the team, full of players getting paid millions, for their “character”?  We played like crap earlier in the season under Rhule.  Under Wilks, we have a losing record and just lost to a very bad Bucs team in epic fashion.  Every team has injuries…Bucs being one of them.  I simply refuse to be proud of a bunch of grown men making millions who missed dozens of tackles and allowed wide open receivers all day.  

• Pie 5
  • The D 1
  • Poo 1