• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft position all rds as of today

raleigh-panther

3 hours ago, Captain Morgan said:

oh if we had a QB, what a team we could build with all those picks...instead we'll have to trade a lot of them and some of next years if we want to move up. 

Heard if they lose this weekend, they could go as high as 6 if all falls as it should 

really no point in playing  burns or brown or Shaq or several oline men (ickey, Bozeman, Moton) and have them wind up on IR 

If I’m Tepper and Gettleman, it is ‘play bench and see what we have’

But who knows. The saints need a qb too….they will probably play behind the scrubs 

• Pie 1
  • The D 1

2 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Heard if they lose this weekend, they could go as high as 6 if all falls as it should 

really no point in playing  burns or brown or Shaq or several oline men (ickey, Bozeman, Moton) and have them wind up on IR 

But who knows. The saints need a qb too….they will probably play behind the scrubs 

Doesn’t help that Bucs have said they will not rest starters vs Falcons.

3 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Saints don't have a first this year, and their coach is getting tons of heat from their fans.  He won't be fired this year....no helping the team at this point...their cap strategy has finally come due, and without a first round pick, no new coach would come.  And neither will Payton.  It's a mess, a very very very enjoyable mess.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3
  • Flames 2

1 minute ago, WUnderhill said:

Doesn’t help that Bucs have said they will not rest starters vs Falcons.

Well. There’s resting and there is ‘pulling’. 

they have nothing to gain…at all

Falcons drafted Desmond so they should not be in the QB Market

at least Goff has been great so lions are out of qb race 

There is a ton of uncertainty at the QB position across the league.  It isn’t just a Panthers issue.  We will need to be very smart before we just let Darnold walk.  He should be reasonable in terms of contract and we will have to consider that if our targets go before our pick.  The price to move up will be very high with so many teams needing a QB.  

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

33 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

For starters, just start taylor and henderson...... play the rookies and young ones.....keep letting AL call the D......Be smart about play-calling, pull out the old john fox draw play on 3rd & long.....stuff like that. its very simple, you HAVE to start planing for next year NOW and NO ONE WILL GIVE TWO SHIITS ABOUT THIS GAME YEARS FOR NOW. 

Lose, in order to win in the future.

19 minutes ago, Basbear said:

For starters, just start taylor and henderson...... play the rookies and young ones.....keep letting AL call the D......Be smart about play-calling, pull out the old john fox draw play on 3rd & long.....stuff like that. its very simple, you HAVE to start planing for next year NOW and NO ONE WILL GIVE TWO SHIITS ABOUT THIS GAME YEARS FOR NOW. 

Lose, in order to win in the future.

so, how are you convincing Wilks to plan for next year when every single game and how the team performs will need to be part of his interview?

I suppose he could argue "I deliberately threw the last game to get us slightly better draft position"...

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

so, how are you convincing Wilks to plan for next year when every single game and how the team performs will need to be part of his interview?

I suppose he could argue "I deliberately threw the last game to get us slightly better draft position"...

following orders, i think he already has a lawsuit against the NFL and part of it is the losing. 

GM fitt could also load up on IRs, all players are hurting at this point- moore, shaq, brown, motown. nothing wrong about playing young players for the last game, let shaq start and get a few more snaps then put in the PSer

12 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Crazy idea.  How about we don't move up, keep our picks and take the best guys on the board that can help out our team?

/cdn-cgi/mirage/f53678edf6a67b62a3dfc809b0d897782ccd7bf2ac42705977b4afa1f4250bf8/1440/https://media2.giphy.com/media/26ufdipQqU2lhNA4g/200.gif

If lets say Anthony Richardson can win 1 MVP like Cam and we don’t pick him we have lost the craps shoot.  Opportunity cost is huge with QBs

7 minutes ago, Basbear said:

following orders, i think he already has a lawsuit against the NFL and part of it is the losing. 

GM fitt could also load up on IRs, all players are hurting at this point- moore, shaq, brown, motown. nothing wrong about playing young players for the last game, let shaq start and get a few more snaps then put in the PSer

so you're suggesting we force a coach that is suing someone over being forced to tank.... to tank?

• Pie 4