• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Petition to Change BOA Back to Natural Grass

The Huddler

Please take a moment to sign this petition which is advocating for BOAs field surface return back to natural grass. This is a cause that I feel universally every one can get behind. Panthers fans, NFL fans, players, and athletes in general can get behind this. 

https://www.change.org/BringBackTheGrass

"The Carolina Panthers have been known to have one of the best playing surfaces in the NFL, playing on natural grass. In recent years, the Panthers have transitioned to artificial turf. Not only is it an eye sore, but the playing surface increases injury risk for the players and is a detriment to their health. Please sign this petition to have Bank of America Stadium return to the beautiful natural grass field that the Panthers have been known for. Thank You!"

305053F4-8467-4E1B-99EE-578240AC6B3F.thumb.webp.4024106ffe389fec1bb852d34ce69138.webp

Please do what you can to spread to as many Panther/NFL fans as you can. Please share on Facebook and retweet on twitter. A petition isn't going to force change, but a great number of people collectively getting behind something may be a strong enough voice. Please help me with this. I will be spreading this on Reddit, Twitter, and Facebook. Turf has got to go!! you'll see this around on sure, its going to be my life mission this offseason. Lets get behind this just as we did the #GreatestUniformOfAllTime vote competition  

Edited by The Huddler
  • Pie 5
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

24 minutes ago, GOAT said:

do petitions for anything ever work?

A few years ago a petition got JR to put Panther logos on the field...not in the middle as the fans wanted but a little change.  Of course, there was very little money involved in that.  Tepper made the turf move for money reasons, doubt he is going to change that voluntarily.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1