• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reich New Head Coach

NJPanthers12

18 minutes ago, Kentucky Panther said:

The amount of Panthers casuals still complaining about this hire and mentioning Wilks on social media is baffling. 

I've had a Charlotte resident, season ticket holder tell me that she doesn't really care about winning...to her she likes knowing who is out there....pulling for TD, Cam, Luke, and Pep....that's all that mattered.

Fans are weird.

It's baffling how some of us are still content with mediocrity after all these years of living in the doldrums of mediocrity.. As a lifetime fan of this team, I will not apologize for wanting a winning culture. And if you are looking to engage in a pissing contest about my post, opinions, or the manner of how I post, please look elsewhere for that.  There are others in the huddle far better suited to engage you in that than I.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I feel like we need a sign that says this...

Guess I’m old enough not to care about who wins the press conference and the popularity contests. I care about who can build a winning franchise. As it stands now, Reich has a winning record and that was without consistency at the QB position. 

37 minutes ago, CarolinaBip said:

It's baffling how some of us are still content with mediocrity after all these years of living in the doldrums of mediocrity.. As a lifetime fan of this team, I will not apologize for wanting a winning culture. And if you are looking to engage in a pissing contest about my post, opinions, or the manner of how I post, please look elsewhere for that.  There are others in the huddle far better suited to engage you in that than I.

which coach did you want?

Reich brought the Colts to multiple playoffs even with musical chairs at QB.

He also won a Super Bowl with Nick Foles as his QB running the Eagles offense.

Not to mention, his OC from his coaching tree is coaching in the Super Bowl this weekend and was one of many that passionately advocated that his firing was a farce.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2

42 minutes ago, CarolinaBip said:

Try making better posts.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Sucks for those who aren’t excited right now.

We are out from the shadow of Rhule. Wilks kicked our asses back in gear and made us respectable mid season. Now we have Reich who knows how to offense, is well respected, and has already made good staff decisions.

We have moved from a fuging joke with a lame duck coach, to having some respect for ourselves again. 

I’m looking forward to seeing what a Reich/Fitterer off-season looks like. 

Keep Pounding ladies and gentlemen. 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 2

Just now, Wundrbread33 said:

Sucks for those who aren’t excited right now.

We are out from the shadow of Rhule. Wilks kicked our asses back in gear and made us respectable mid season. Now we have Reich who knows how to offense, is well respected, and has already made good staff decisions.

We have moved from a fuging joke with a lame duck coach, to having some respect for ourselves again. 

I’m looking forward to seeing what a Reich/Fitterer off-season looks like. 

Keep Pounding ladies and gentlemen. 

Seriously.

Hell, this time last year we were looking at another season of Matt Rhule.

Some folks just seem to prefer being miserable grumps.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 3

1 hour ago, Kentucky Panther said:

The amount of Panthers casuals still complaining about this hire and mentioning Wilks on social media is baffling. 

More proof that you can satisfy some  people sometimes but not all the people all the time.

• Pie 1