• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joe Person on possible coordinator candidates

ncfan

4 minutes ago, Soul Rebel said:

Do we have any chance at Evero for DC? Sounds like Payton might be looking for his guy in Denver.

Sucks that the Wilks lawsuit is hanging overhead here….I’d take Flores in a minute.

At the moment, nobody does.

Even though they're interviewing other defensive coordinator candidates, they're not giving Evero permission to seek DC jobs elsewhere.

Payton's being a dick to him, which I'm sure doesn't surprise anybody.

The Vikings have requested permission, and word is the Rams would too If they lost Raheem Morris.

Sports Illustrated's Albert Breer reports the Broncos have blocked the Vikings from interviewing DC Ejiro Evero.

Evero, who was passed over for the Broncos' head coach job, met with new coach Sean Payton about remaining with the team in 2023. Denver blocked Atlanta from interviewing Evero earlier this offseason but the Vikings are holding out for a chance to hire him away from the Broncos. Denver has been lining up interviews with defensive coordinators, pointing to Evero not being back. In addition to the Vikings, Evero would be a top target for the Rams if DC Raheem Morris lands the Colts' head coach job.

17 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's just a dick move from Peyton. Either hire the guy or let the guy interview for other jobs. That's the decent thing to do but Sean Payton has never struck me as a decent person.

You are right but it sounds like the Broncos front office in general is dirty and classless if they already blocked another interview before Payton even got there. Way to start things off for a new staff creating a hostile situation before you've even assembled a staff. I hope that whole thing is a dumpster fire. I wish the Broncos nothing but the worst.

Dave Chappelle Player Haters Ball GIF

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, frankw said:

You are right but it sounds like the Broncos front office in general is dirty and classless if they already blocked another interview before Payton even got there. Way to start things off for a new staff creating a hostile situation before you've even assembled a staff. I hope that whole thing is a dumpster fire. I wish the Broncos nothing but the worst.

Dave Chappelle Player Haters Ball GIF

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go put some water in Sean Payton's mama's dish.

• Pie 1