• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Absolute and Absolutely NOTS Quarterback 2023

Kick

3 hours ago, Kick said:

Mr. Tepper

Mr. Fitterer 

Coach Reich 

As a Fans I am pleading with you to give us a Franchise QB and not rejects from other teams to lead the Panthers to a winning season.  Some of the current players (Corners) need to review last year's tape and explain why more effort wasn't put forth.  If that was the best, it wasn't good enough.

"KEEP POUNDING"

Not possible this draft no matter how many letters you write.

3 hours ago, Kick said:

Mr. Tepper

Mr. Fitterer 

Coach Reich 

As a Fans I am pleading with you to give us a Franchise QB and not rejects from other teams to lead the Panthers to a winning season.  Some of the current players (Corners) need to review last year's tape and explain why more effort wasn't put forth.  If that was the best, it wasn't good enough.

"KEEP POUNDING"

Reich is a reject from another team.

• Poo 3

I wish Tepper could just read this, say ok, draft someone, and have them magically turn into that guy.

Unfortunately, its actually really difficult to get an elite qb.  Even if you have the top pick in the draft, you could end up with Jalen Hurts or Pat Mahomes, but you could just as easily end up with Jameis Winston or Baker Mayfield.  Actually, we did end up with Baker Mayfield.  

That being said, I do hope they draft a qb.  

Edited by Davidson Deac II