• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Practice Facility to be Demolished

chknwing

33 minutes ago, jasonluckydog said:

I have a story about this guy. I'll save it for another day.

You probably won't get another chance. This is probably literally the first and last time Mr Beast will come up on this forum.

Actually, wonder if he came up previously when he did that video with Cam years back?

• Pie 2

12 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Bojangles is a tourist spot now.lol

It was my favorite restaurant in the 2000's. Now it's something I eat maybe twice a year. I rather go to Zaxbys or Chick-fil-a.

The quality of their chicken has hit the floor. Had it recently after years and it was terrible. 

• Pie 2

12 hours ago, Ricky Spanish said:

I'm not joking about this, but the popular youtube channel Dude Perfect is trying to build an amusement facility where people would be able to mess around and play sports games or whatever.

They should buy that land up. Would bring a ton of revenue to the area and honestly seems like it would be a ton of fun.

Yeah, but they want to put it where people actually want to be. 

7 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

The quality of their chicken has hit the floor. Had it recently after years and it was terrible. 

Bojangles was my first job when I was in high school. I actually use to fry the chicken.lol

They marinate it and set it in a tub container. Sometimes they would mix up the dates and that would lead to old marinated chicken being cooked. It definitely can mess with the flavor of the chicken. That was back in 2008. Not sure how they cook it now.

• Flames 1

8 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

Everything, biscuits too......Last time I took the old man there, he looked the cashier in dead in her eyes and said "I want a country ham egg biscuit just like on that picture" ...... I lol'd

Besides the clutch drunken healing powers, i stopped going on the reg. Plus I would bring the old man some too, but a dam 2x country ham egg biscuit is 8 dam dollars.....bidinflation is a whole another issue..... I do know around these parts a cajun biscuit is 3.69(not bad).....even a plain sausage biscuit is like 2.12. I feel like a depressed homeless eating those....

fyi senior discount is 10%.

Im within 7 miles of the high grossing one, but its no longer worth...

Edited by Basbear
  • Beer 1