• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers add Jim Caldwell

ncfan

Just now, Bear Hands said:

This really lends to the idea of bringing in a less experienced OC on board..Thomas Brown??  Frank could call plays and Caldwell could help mentor a guy like him.

frank can call plays and this "OC" can mainly focus on getting the QB up to speed.  essentially being a 2nd QB coach. 

i want Frank calling plays because I want the play calling and offensive system in place and mastered over an extended period of time. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, The Huddler said:

frank can call plays and this "OC" can mainly focus on getting the QB up to speed.  essentially being a 2nd QB coach. 

i want Frank calling plays because I want the play calling and offensive system in place and mastered over an extended period of time. 

Jim Bob was with Caldwell in DET but I'm really excited about this Thomas Brown cat.  

• Pie 3

Love it. Basically polar opposite to Rhule's approach, which is good. I'm taking it slow with hyping up the team and our prospects this season just based on assistant coaches but I can't find anything to complain about with Reich's staff so far. Now let's get us Carr for the near future, Stroud/Young/Levis for the mid/long term, fill some of the other gaps in free agency. NFCS is so wide open if we can do that we could dominate the division for years to come.

• Pie 1