• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

#1 CJ Trade

razorwolf

4 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Pull my posts. I think you are just pissed that a few of us are not on board with throwing everything at a qb you so desperately want. We are not sitting in the #1 pick so your analogy is full of crap. Do better. 

Oh my. Is one of the bully posters mad? Lol. No matter. For some reason it makes you upset that Stroud has a following. You’re just one of those old dudes that hate when folks get attention and want to be contrarian. It’s ok. I’m not stopping you. I didn’t even quote you. 

• Pie 2

wish we would’ve traded more for Herbert

its worth it 

and it’s true fit has no clue what he’s doing. neither does tepper. But it is what it is.

only a franchise qb will save us at this point. No knowledgeable head coach (Harbaugh, Payton) is going to play nice with Tepper who thinks he knows it all but is a clown. And FA worth a poo won’t come here go figure.

this is the only way.

make burns part of the package to help the costs 100%.

3 hours ago, Shocker said:

I don’t think we can get the #1 pick.  If I am Chicago I am not moving down to 9.  Just not.  If we moved up twice then possibly but that would cost like everything.  We need a player to drop to 3 to give us a chance to move up.

Chicago may draft Young or Stroud with #1. Then trade Fields.

• Beer 1

20 minutes ago, Stuart Smith said:

There continues to be rumors that they might draft Stroud or Young #1 and then trading Fields. One rumor had them trading him to the Panthers for #9. 

Of course there are rumors! Ryan Poles would be failing at his job if he didn't make the texans and colts think they could take a QB. It's all about driving up the cost of that #1 pick.

Trust me, Chicago is not taking a QB and not trading Fields. Lots and lots of reasons to not trade Fields. Also lots of reasons to make other FO's think you are open to trading him and taking a QB.