• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Don Waddell is a cheap ass watch

Panthers Fan 69

4 hours ago, philit99 said:

Sabastian Aho 25-years old, contract expires 24/25

Andrei Svechnikov-22 years old, contract expires 29/30

Jesperi Kotkaniemi 22 years old, contract expires 29/30

Seth Jarvis-21 years old, contract expires 23/24

Pyotr Kochetkov-23 years old, contract expires  26/27

Martin Necas-24 years old, contract expires 23/24

Jacob Slavin-28 years old, contract expires 25/26

Jalen Chatfield-26 years old, contract expires 22/23 This year!! (We must resign, dude is playing lights out, may be one of our best defenseman)

If think we are in pretty good shape. Jordan Staal and Chatfield are the ones I most most concerned about. I’m not sure how much Jordan has left (desire) in the tank. Also, Burns is sign through next 2 seasons 24/25.

Everyone you mentioned besides Svech, KK, Koch would have to get a new deal within the next 2 years. 

• Pie 1

Word on the (twitter) streets is that SJ wanted Necas, A-level prospect and multiple picks...

Honestly, if NJ is dumb enough to give up Mercer + prospects and picks, our road to the cup might get easier by staying put.

Still think we add Schmaltz and another LHD before all is said and done.

• Pie 1

30 minutes ago, Stumpy said:

Word on the (twitter) streets is that SJ wanted Necas, A-level prospect and multiple picks...

Honestly, if NJ is dumb enough to give up Mercer + prospects and picks, our road to the cup might get easier by staying put.

Still think we add Schmaltz and another LHD before all is said and done.

Link?

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

The one and only detail being reported is there is no extension as part of the deal.

55 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Waddell knew Bo or Timo could have helped us win a cup. The cheap son of bitch still did nothing. We aren’t building a savings account with money. We are paying A plus players to help us reach our ultimate goal of the Cup. Fuq Waddell. 

If there is no extension, then there is no way I’m paying what we were estimated for offer, much less what it was rumored we asked. 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Timo is an RFA so he’ll be with the Devils for at least the remainder of this year and next year, I’d be shocked if they don’t give him is offer sheet.

They will have to shed some salary going into next season if they pick up that year at $10M.

As far as SJ asking for Necas I don't think that happened.  Jarvis yes, plus a 1st, 2nd, and Morrow.  I think the best we offered was a 1st, 2nd, and Morrow and we take on all Timo's salary.

It was too rich for the Canes and the whole "rental" or expensive 1.17 years if you can't sign Timo long term and throw in the fact the Canes were 3rd or 4th on his "list." 

Best thing we can do now is welcome him to the east by laying the lumber to his ass and shutting him down when we play NJ. 

• Pie 2