• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Combine Schedule for the Week

rayzor

So basically, Saturday is the big day.

On 2/28/2023 at 2:51 PM, bLACKpANTHER said:

I want Fitt to take the stand and just say it out loud..

"We gonna trade up and take the QB we want.. period"

that is what the tea leaves are telling me.

On 2/28/2023 at 4:24 PM, Jon Snow said:

Sorry,  I made that same mistake today. Only I thought it was Monday.  Thank you for reminding me that I cannot keep up with the day of the week lol.

2023 at that. 

We older folks need more than days--

• Beer 1

DBs I'm watching today when able: Brian Branch, Christian Gonzalez, Joey Porter Jr, Devon Witherspoon, Tre'Vious Hodges-Tomlinson, Garrett Williams, Riley Moss, Darrell Lutter Jr, Jaylon Jones, Kyu Blu Kelly, Ji'Ayir Brown, Sydney Brown, and Trey Dean III

Dean III did well at the Senior Bowl iirc (or was it the Shrine Bowl?). Very interested to see if he builds off of that performance.

3 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

Welcome back brother! Long time no see.

Thanks man. I was not feeling well over the last couple years and went to the doctor and found I had a pituitary adenoma (tumor, non-cancerous, thank god). They removed it and I started getting crippling migraines (never had headaches before my whole life) and it put me in a really shitty place for a long time. I didn’t really do much browsing online, because my phone screen seemed to give me headaches. I hope to be back into the swing of things here daily now that the nightmare seems to have passed. I sure have missed this joint. 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Montsta said:

Thanks man. I was not feeling well over the last couple years and went to the doctor and found I had a pituitary adenoma (tumor, non-cancerous, thank god). They removed it and I started getting crippling migraines (never had headaches before my whole life) and it put me in a really shitty place for a long time. I didn’t really do much browsing online, because my phone screen seemed to give me headaches. I hope to be back into the swing of things here daily now that the nightmare seems to have passed. I sure have missed this joint. 

Sorry to here that brother.  I'm happy to hear you are getting back to some normalcy. You have not missed anything around here. It's the same sh!t posting as it's always been. Glad to see you back because we need more level heads and quality opinions around the place. 

Come Let Me Love You GIF

• Pie 1

32 minutes ago, Montsta said:

Understood, dude. Best from me.

• Pie 1

On 3/4/2023 at 12:27 PM, Montsta said:

Welcome back. Glad you are recovered and feeling better.