• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

In-Depth Film Evaluation on QB Anthony Richardson

Saca312

3 minutes ago, Varking said:

I love friendly bets!

You got anything in mind thus far?? Still got a few weeks and I normal come up with the bets. Doesnt matter to me, I read your posts and dont think we are in much difference thoughts. 

Plus LOL at you still rockin the avatar! 

Edited by Basbear

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

You got anything in mind thus far?? Still got a few weeks and I normal come up with the bets. Doesnt matter to me, I read your posts and dont think we are in much difference thoughts. 

Plus LOL at you still rockin the avatar! 

Let’s see if we can cook with QB order for the top 4, will all four go top 10, Richardson before Levis, first offensive player taken that’s a non QB, who makes the first trade, etc. I’m wide open for ideas this year 

7 minutes ago, Varking said:

Let’s see if we can cook with QB order for the top 4, will all four go top 10, Richardson before Levis, first offensive player taken that’s a non QB, who makes the first trade, etc. I’m wide open for ideas this year 

I believe 4 QBs will go before the 10th pick. We can run with that if you are game. 

The others, I do not feel I have a firm opinion currently. 

• Pie 1

14 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

If the price for 1 is too steep, I could really see us jumping to 3 and drafting either Stroud, AR, or Young.  You could switch Levis for one of those is our staff is high enough on him.

Cardinals sound like they wanna move back, At least this staff knows what an NFL QB looks like and can actually do useful board work in the interviews compared to our last coaching crew. I wanted to like Corral but he didn't seem like the brightest guy in the world during the Draft Confidential clips from last year