• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Free agent chatter

Mr. Scot

Zach Allen could be an under-the-radar target with big upside at 25 years old. Allen is miscast in Gannon's defense and played in an odd-front in AZ these past few years, IIRC. Having Watt as a mentor the past two years is a huge bonus too. 

Allen and Brown would be great fits as 5-tech in Evero's D.

100% onboard with the cheaper of JJ III or Rapp for safety in FA. Both have ties to our new coaching staff.

• Pie 4

3 hours ago, Soul Rebel said:

Zach Allen could be an under-the-radar target with big upside at 25 years old. Allen is miscast in Gannon's defense and played in an odd-front in AZ these past few years, IIRC. Having Watt as a mentor the past two years is a huge bonus too. 

Allen and Brown would be great fits as 5-tech in Evero's D.

100% onboard with the cheaper of JJ III or Rapp for safety in FA. Both have ties to our new coaching staff.

Like this line of thinking, just I believe Allen is going to get a large bag. I was a big fan of his and Im sure youd find him with his name on many of my mocks during his draft. 

Hes going to get some life changing offer that he cannot turn down, wish the panthers had the space. 

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, vorbis said:

chatter among certain youtube channels who may or may not have inside sources with the Panthers says D'Onte Foreman will re-sign at the start of the league year a 2-3 year contract with good guarantees

3 years totaling $9.5mil with $4.5mil signing bonus would be good with me. Then draft Abanikanda in the 4th and we’re good, not great, at RB for the next few years. 

2 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

People have talked about Engram as a potential TE option. Sounds like he won't be.

11M?  That's it?  Wow.

Also, isn't Geiseki a FA this offseason?  If we're looking for a TE we can split out that is primarily a receiving threat and not so much an in-line guy that blocks as well (like an Engram), I would prolly prefer Geiseki due to the size.  Pause.