• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Free agent chatter

Mr. Scot

5 hours ago, Bear Hands said:

If the RB market is this saturated, Pollard could have 3-4 all-pro years ahead and fits Reich’s RB style quite closely. Love that fit and he’s one of my fave players.

I know we don’t want the over investment at RB but really do love Pollard. Him and k Herbert are two dudes that are at the top of the league, just behind older bulls.

Good chance Zek gets cut and Pollard gets the tag 

• Pie 2

8 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Rapport just said on nfl network that he thinks Lamar will be tagged next Tuesday because they are not making any progress in contract talks.

They going to trade him to the highest bidder.

My guess is the Falcons. They have cap space and will offer him the Watson contract.

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

Nah I wouldn't be wishing that. Lamar in this division is bad for us.lol

They already have more weapons than he ever had in Baltimore.

As I said before...they will spend a lot to get a guy who can't stay healthy.  Let them tie up their resources.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

They'll have to gut their ability to put a team around him to get him.

He won't be the highest paid QB and you think Burrow or Allen taking pay cuts when they get extended?

QB's get paid this is nothing new. Rodgers is making 60mil this year. Elite QB's get paid. 

38 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

He won't be the highest paid QB and you think Burrow or Allen taking pay cuts when they get extended?

QB's get paid this is nothing new. Rodgers is making 60mil this year. Elite QB's get paid. 

They won't necessarily take pay cuts, but don't expect Burrow to continue playing with Chase, Higgins and Boyd. They will all need to be paid as well. Chase will be one of the highest paid WRs and Higgins won't be far behind. 

Just now, SmokinwithWilly said:

They won't necessarily take pay cuts, but don't expect Burrow to continue playing with Chase, Higgins and Boyd. They will all need to be paid as well. Chase will be one of the highest paid WRs and Higgins won't be far behind. 

Higgins is gone for sure. He's a #1. They will obviously have to pay Chase. As long as he still has Chase the Bengals will be a threat in the AFC.

These elite QB's just need a #1 WR or TE and they don't need much else. Chiefs are proof you can still put a solid team together around a expensive QB.