• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anyone else have trouble accessing this site on their Android phone?

ladypanther

First off android is more prone to having intrusive ads impede interactions with sites that depends on these ads to stay active. Changing browsers to a more secure one like brave like the other poster mentioned helps but that comes with its own deficiencies. Depending on what your browser of choice is a proper ad blocking software as either an extension through chrome or safari is best. Not only for this site but many others. Also adding a an extension or app that blocks trackers is a second layer of protection. If using from a desktop browser these same suggestions apply. For iPhone and Mac users the combination of Adguard pro and hush work best as safari extensions. For android and desktop users whether Mac or windows using ublockorigin and ghostery (chrome only extension for desktop) will get you right. My biased opinion outside of this is to get some momentum towards going back to an app and really making that functional and an option to be paid to suffice Igo and his needs for a passive income but since he’s neither here nor there I feel the former are the only alternatives for proper site interaction at this time. 

If anyone would like assistance with any of this pm me. I work for T-Mobile’s division of advertising and marketing and know and understand how these targeted ads work and how to usurp them not only on this site but period for a faster more efficient web surfing experience. Just a little bit of intervention with your mobile device or computer some paid some free can really give the best experience going forward as opposed to blaming perceived causes for these frustrations.