• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Top 5 pick Will Anderson says the best QB he played against at Alabama was Matt Corral

Dorian Gray

Stuff like this shouldn’t surprise. deGrom is the the best pitcher in baseball when healthy but there’s so many guys in the league if you ask who’s the best pitcher in your opinion it’s going to get some different answers. 

Some guys just have your number even if they aren’t that great. 

6 hours ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

How dare posters write off an extremely raw mid round qb that the last coach drafted and had fuging lisfranc injury and lost a year of development

It would be a miracle if Corral ends up as a decent backup. Most likely he's back in Mississippi selling car insurance by 2026.

Keep spamming, and keep coping. When the panthers draft a 1st round QB next month we will welcome you with open arms

And if we do, I won’t write him off if he has a bad half of a preseason game. 

I have post history discussing a desire to add another prospect/vet to get QB fixed. I just see Corral on the roster as a potential ticket to fixing the revolving door. Not sure what you in particular would welcome me to. 

12 hours ago, TJKJ23xx said:

He's a douche don't even humor him. He likes to ban or bait into banning for personal fulfillment. He's the equivalent of a kid being picked on during school and growing up and becoming a cop to legally try and bully people who intimidate him. Everyone has an opinion, but some like to comfortably speak recklessly from a safe place because, in real life, they wouldn't even be man enough to look the other person challenging them in the eye like a man and have the same confidence they do online. I would love to see the poo talkers and people thinking they can act however they want to announce what game they will attend, and all of us meet up and bandwagon together and see what type of courage they have face to face. I highly doubt half of these losers would be willing to articulate these asinine thoughts in person. 

Absolutely.  Worst mod on the huddle by far.  Ain't even close.  Jeremy ought to be embarrassed he let this sort of riff raff have anything to do with huddle decision making.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

3 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You mad? LOL!

Naw bro not at all but people have peeped how you move over the years and you make sure to be incognito at games. Or announce well after you were there, because I know a few huddlers that would love to see your sarcastic know it all bravado first hand in real life. 

54 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

Absolutely.  Worst mod on the huddle by far.  Ain't even close.  Jeremy ought to be embarrassed he let this sort of riff raff have anything to do with huddle decision making.

TBH Igo dont een seem to give two shits like he used to or be on as much. There's been so many consecutive bad season and honestly people forgot how to be personable after 2020 and the uncertainty of life that came after it. I just get on to see the rhetoric surrounding changes and hopes for the upcoming season and keep it moving. The genuine thought provoking convos of yester year are all gone because all the funny characters have been banned by the mods that want to impose their internet authority on anyone not aligned with their belief system. 

10 minutes ago, TJKJ23xx said:

Naw bro not at all but people have peeped how you move over the years and you make sure to be incognito at games. Or announce well after you were there, because I know a few huddlers that would love to see your sarcastic know it all bravado first hand in real life. 

LOLOLOLOL!!!

Uh oh. I better be careful. A real internet tough guy over here.

16 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

Didn’t Chris Simms love Zach Wilson? 

Wilson might be a guy who would have benefited from being able to sit for a year.  The two QB's he is compared to there did not start right away.  Because of where he was drafted there was not that luxury and it may have hurt him.  Certainly he was not ready.

• Pie 1

24 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

LOLOLOLOL!!!

Uh oh. I better be careful. A real internet tough guy over here.

I can meet you at any game of your choice and we can discuss whatever. Or you going to just try and ban me for a perceived threat. The consensus is out only the weirdos bang with you most of the non vetted look at you as a douche. Accept constructive criticism and do better champ.

15 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

Wilson might be a guy who would have benefited from being able to sit for a year.  The two QB's he is compared to there did not start right away.  Because of where he was drafted there was not that luxury and it may have hurt him.  Certainly he was not ready.

I agree, but I also think it’s mental. He seemed pretty full of himself even after playing terrible several games. The Jets seem eager for a new QB which makes me question how coachable he is…

17 hours ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Whatever they do at QB, I can assure you that Corral will be buried deep on the depth chart at absolute best. Another showing like last preseason and his ass is out. Current staff has no attachment to him.

The CURRENT owner and GM who are usually instrumental in picking ANY QB and especially one they fly in BEFORE the draft and sign off on moving up in the draft for are STILL in charge. THEY were Corral fans before the draft. He was in the building meeting everyone before that draft clock started.

Us Corral hopeful aren't the delusional ones here.

13 minutes ago, TJKJ23xx said:

I can meet you at any game of your choice and we can discuss whatever. Or you going to just try and ban me for a perceived threat. The consensus is out only the weirdos bang with you most of the non vetted look at you as a douche. Accept constructive criticism and do better champ.

I hope one day that I can be as cool and tough as you are.

Best of luck with you next account.