• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Combine Drills: Quarterback Day

Mr. Scot

Worried about where AR's shoulders are when finishing his throws. His shoulders are over his toes... which leads to him putting all of his weight in the front of his throw instead of his base. They are picking this part apart on AR. Seems to be what they are seeing.

Edited by TheCasillas
  • Pie 3

Just now, Varking said:

I been trying to tell people for the longest this kid needs to be the target. 

His accuracy is next level above this QB class.  No age concerns.  Has the arm.  The size. 

His throws are just on point, just like in his games.  Knows exactly where he's placing them.  He's simply made to play QB.    

• Pie 2

37 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

My only question is what exactly does that mean? Do we identify a specific guy? Because that means going to #1  Do we identify say three guys that we'd be thrilled to have and that means moving up to at least #3? Are we just trying to decide if we're still in the market to try to trade for #1?

I don't know.

I took it, combined with what Fitt said, that were are planning to identify THE guy, not just one we'd be happy with if they fell to us, and so long as the interviews and workouts affirmed their belief, we would move up to where we needed to in order to get that guy.  Again, taking into account Fitt's "this is the year to do it," "if we identify the guy we want and trade up, we won't be picking that high again anyway," and "if you find a guy you like, you go up and get him" comments, it all jibes with what Leaky said here.

He also didn't exclude the idea that we still bring in a high-end vet.  The sense I got was that he was saying the vet move will kind of play off what we decide to do with the draft, first and foremost.