• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Combine Drills: Quarterback Day

Mr. Scot

Would love Washington, Musgrave, Kincaid, Kraft, etc. .This staff values blocking in their TE and Washington just moved the sleds effortlessly. 

We'll have to give up a 2nd to get our QB1...not sure which guy will still be around. I really, really hope the SF 2nd is the pick that gets packaged and not #39.

Stroud/AR + Washington would be NASTY.

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

If we trade up for a QB, I hope we keep pick 39 for a TE.

Yeah I hope they are coveting 39 and next year's 1st in most talks.  There's going to be legit EDGE and TE talent in R2.  Those would be my priority keeps.  

If we can figure something out to move up with the batch of 2025's 1st, 24' 2nd-4th rounders, and 61, I would find it to be very successful negotiations.  

2 minutes ago, Bear Hands said:

LaPorta & Washington have definitely shined today.  

I have a feeling Washington is going to be a star at the next level.

His stats were not great because he played with the best TE in football. I think he can be more of a receiving threat at the next level when he is the clear cut #1 TE. His blocking is already elite.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I have a feeling Washington is going to be a star at the next level.

His stats were not great because he played with the best TE in football. I think he can be more of a receiving threat at the next level when he is the clear cut #1 TE. His blocking is already elite.

I like him a lot but tempering expectations.  There've been guys like him before with the monster label that weren't hits.  Really exciting prospect though.  

Just now, Bear Hands said:

I like him a lot but tempering expectations.  There've been guys like him before with the monster label that weren't hits.  Really exciting prospect though.  

That's true but this kid can at least block. He's Mercedes Lewis 2.0 just more athletic.