• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Combine Drills: Quarterback Day

Mr. Scot

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I've heard more than a couple players hint that the feeling on Cousins around the league is that he's a guy who cares more about taking care of his stat line than winning games.

He's very by-the-book from the games I've watched. I wouldn't go as far as to say he's like a Bridgewater though.

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

AR and CJ are struggling right now ... there anticpation is off. It is a very difficult NFL throw... but Tune def came out on top in that drill. 

Strouds pro day is gonna be crazy good throwing the ball. I don’t expect AR and his wr core of jags to help him in his pro day tho. 

5 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I took it, combined with what Fitt said, that were are planning to identify THE guy, not just one we'd be happy with if they fell to us, and so long as the interviews and workouts affirmed their belief, we would move up to where we needed to in order to get that guy.  Again, taking into account Fitt's "this is the year to do it," "if we identify the guy we want and trade up, we won't be picking that high again anyway," and "if you find a guy you like, you go up and get him" comments, it all jibes with what Leaky said here.

He also didn't exclude the idea that we still bring in a high-end vet.  The sense I got was that he was saying the vet move will kind of play off what we decide to do with the draft, first and foremost.

So basically decide if we want to trade for #1 or sign Derek Carr?

I mean, it works for me.

6 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Kurt Warner is expressing concern about CJ Stroud's backfoot moving too early when he is throwing. He would to see him keep that foot planted. 

I think the nitty gritty breakdown of throwing motions gets too geeky. Does the ball come out on time and get to where it needs to be? That's all I care about.

• Beer 1