• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Combine Drills: Quarterback Day

Mr. Scot

2 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

While taking Shots at a black women for doing her job???

hmmmmmmmm

Taking shots at a sub par sportswriter. If it was a fat white man who always posts about fast food I’d say focus more on the job than the in and out order. But keep kissing phantom ass 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Varking said:

Yet he’s going to be drafted in the first round of the NFL. Maybe win-loss isn’t as important as you think. 

He quite literally has had a negative record in both high school and college football. To think he's going to come here and consistently win with us, a team that is has picked inside the top-10 for going on 5 years, because he can run fast and jump high is straight up delusional. Him getting hyped up as a first round pick does not change the fact that he can't win football games at any level of football. I feel like if Cam Newton never existed, this guy wouldn't even be getting consideration as a first round pick.

1 minute ago, RJK said:

Taking shots at a sub par sportswriter. If it was a fat white man who always posts about fast food I’d say focus more on the job than the in and out order. But keep kissing phantom ass 🤷‍♂️

I’ll wait and see you take those shots at Newton, Person and others then..

1 minute ago, CamTheMan said:

He quite literally has had a negative record in both high school and college football. To think he's going to come here and consistently win with us, a team that is has picked inside the top-10 for going on 5 years, because he can run fast and jump high is straight up delusional. Him getting hyped up as a first round pick does not change the fact that he can't win football games at any level of football. I feel like if Cam Newton never existed, this guy wouldn't even be getting consideration as a first round pick.

I don’t think he’d come here and win because he can run fast and jump high. But keep making assumptions. 

16 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

That’s her opinion F 150 .. And obviously it’s coming from the scouts and coaches she is getting information from while she is sitting around then at the stadium.. The fact she is a paid beat writer of the team and covering them “while getting paid to do so” should be math enough.. Would you have made the same Nail comment if Joe Person tweeted it??

Joe Person gets way more poo than Sheena Quick.