• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bears spoke to 3 teams at the combine about the first overall pick: know they can get 1sts in 2024 and 2025

Varking

42 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Pretty sure that guy's just a fan.

No one else is reporting this so I don't know that I'd take it seriously.

If you do research, this is coming exactly from Rich Eisen off his show. He posted the video on his twitter account.

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, PantherKyle said:

He's quoting an Eisen video

2 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

If you do research, this is coming exactly from Rich Eisen off his show. He posted the video on his twitter account.

Y'all the video is about rumors he heard at the combine, and he said he doesn't know if they're accurate or not.

5 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

‘Fortune favors the bold’  Terence

or 

‘Fortune favors the brave’. Virgil 

or as I feel about the Panthers in my years of following them ‘keep doing what you’ve always done and you will get what you’ve always got.

if this supposed ‘ all star ‘ coaching staff has the conviction that one of these players will excel, for 10 years, then just do it.   There are many ways to recover from the loss of those 1s.

Name a few ways please, that don’t involve luck. 

5 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

If you watch the video, Eisen says up front it was all just rumors he heard and he doesn't know how valid any of it is. He's just throwing it out there for something to talk about.

Just now, TheCasillas said:

To be fair... the fan is pulling this directly from the  Rich Eisen show today. Rich Eisen is the one reporting it.

See above 

Hell, one of his rumors revolves around Mark Davis not really being bald.

Edited by Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, Varking said:

I don’t believe for a moment this coaching staff can’t come to a conclusion about who they like the most. As a franchise we have settled too many times and it never works out. It’s time to be bold and go get our guy. 

Maybe their guy isnt there. The history of the franchise has zero to do with evaluating this crop of QBs.Thats superstition over logical analysis. I am holding to the hope they conclude this isnt the right well to boldly throw future coins into.

Edited by heel31ok
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Jaxel said:

I think since we are the name being mentioned the most, it probably won't be us. I have a feeling we will get to 3 and sit there.

I could see us jumping to three and taking one of the big 4.  Three also saves us from spending that 25 first (At least I hope it does).  If we can land 3 and keep our 25 first and pick 39 this year, I will be pretty happy.  If that pick is AR or Stroud, I'll be even more happy.