• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pick #5 is the floor: Seahawks and Geno Smith agree to 3-year extention per @NFL

thunderraiden

Just now, The Lobo said:

Gotta get to three minimum now, can still get one of the top three before Seattle does. 

I honestly feel like it’s 1 or bust

I have been against trading for Lamar because I don’t think you can do picks + a huge contract and be successful but to trade to 3 for Levis or Richardson comes with a lot of risk for someone you clearly weren’t 100% sold on

I think it could still cost our next two 1st rounders to get to pick 3 anyways. So by trading for Lamar, we save a 1st rounder but take a massive blow to our future cap space but we also know what Lamar is. 

I’m firmly in the boat of getting to pick 1 and keep tossing Chicago picks until they say yes but if Indy gets it then I really don’t know. Maybe Houston moves up and we end up at 2. 

• Pie 2

10 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

I honestly feel like it’s 1 or bust

I have been against trading for Lamar because I don’t think you can do picks + a huge contract and be successful but to trade to 3 for Levis or Richardson comes with a lot of risk for someone you clearly weren’t 100% sold on

I think it could still cost our next two 1st rounders to get to pick 3 anyways. So by trading for Lamar, we save a 1st rounder but take a massive blow to our future cap space but we also know what Lamar is. 

I’m firmly in the boat of getting to pick 1 and keep tossing Chicago picks until they say yes but if Indy gets it then I really don’t know. Maybe Houston moves up and we end up at 2. 

I’m all for getting Lamar, I know it’s not to popular around here, but I think it’d be great. If they can’t get him, I’m fine with a rookie…any of them but Levis. It’s going to be interesting to watch how this all plays out.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, The Lobo said:

I’m all for getting Lamar, I know it’s not to popular around here, but I think it’d be great. If they can’t get him, I’m fine with a rookie…any of them but Levis. It’s going to be interesting to watch how this all plays out.

Between the salary he wants (and wants guaranteed) plus having to give up picks for him, can't get on board with that.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

9 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Between the salary he wants (and wants guaranteed) plus having to give up picks for him, can't get on board with that.

Plus it just makes you wonder if LJ is that level of franchise QB, why isn't Baltimore falling all over themselves to get him inked? I have a feeling there's more to this than just the guaranteed money holding them back. 

15 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I just can’t see him getting fully guaranteed even if it’s with a new team. If the reports are true and all the ravens offered was 133, who’s to say a team can’t say 150 or 175?  

22 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I can’t edit my previous quote. What I mean is 175 guaranteed out of a 250 mil contract something like that.