• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let's talk about the Will Levis hate

GOAT

1 minute ago, Kentucky Panther said:

Giving you Pie because you think no one cares about your takes other than the ones about Lamar 

Thanks man.

It's not even a issue. Just 3 people who continue to troll me everyday. All because I want Lamar as QB. Like how is that a bad thing?

28 minutes ago, AceBoogie said:

Every year a guy that looks like Levis rises to the top of the draft board. Better ask the Jets and Bears how that works out. 

wdym look like Levis?

and yeah, the Bears are in a terrible spot right now with Fields. 

3 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Thanks man.

It's not even an issue. Just 3 people who continue to troll me everyday. All because I want Lamar as QB. Like how is that a bad thing?

I am indifferent on Lamar coming here. If we knew he was going to be 100 percent, I would be more than happy to have him. I worry he might suffer the same fate as Cam, as a running QB. Lamar is exceptional because of his legs and playmaking. If he doesn’t have those, I’m just not sure he’s worth the price. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

18 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Thanks man.

It's not even a issue. Just 3 people who continue to troll me everyday. All because I want Lamar as QB. Like how is that a bad thing?

We're not trolling you. We've tried to discuss that there's things at play other than just pay LJ that are involved other than just pay him whatever you feel he's worth and hand over a bunch of draft picks. You don't want to hear any of it. 

34 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I will never hate a guy with my first name and that has the last name of the jeans I wear.

If we can't get the top 3 im cool with developing Will Levis.

Just draft one of the top 4 please!

I don't even care if it's one of the top 4. I just want it to be the right one. If they think Hooker is that guy, McKee, or Tune, I genuinely don't care. Just get it right, install an offense that wasn't developed by stealing a high school play book, and fuging win. 

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

We're not trolling you. We've tried to discuss that there's things at play other than just pay LJ that are involved other than just pay him whatever you feel he's worth and hand over a bunch of draft picks. You don't want to hear any of it. 

I must be crazy then because im seeing a lot of professionals who actually know football suggest we are crazy for not going after Lamar. Apparently former football players don't know much either.

If we being honest that's not the issue. Some of you guys just don't like discussing Lamar. Im sorry you feel that way but you can't make me stop discussing him. If he's available then I will continue to suggest him and Aaron Rodgers who you don't seem to debate me as much as Lamar.

If you going to tell the truth tell it all. Lamar is not the only QB I suggested. You pick and choose who you have a problem with. Like I said I have suggested not only Lamar but Rodgers and the top 4 QB's in the draft Stroud/Bryce/AR/Levis.

It's okay to debate me on other QB's as well. But all you do is debate me on Lamar...

10 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

I don't even care if it's one of the top 4. I just want it to be the right one. If they think Hooker is that guy, McKee, or Tune, I genuinely don't care. Just get it right, install an offense that wasn't developed by stealing a high school play book, and fuging win. 

Im fine with the top 4 as well.

I only disagree on Hooker and the other guys. Hooker is 26 and coming off a injury. He doesn't really have a big arm and I don't see the upside with a QB that old. I don't know much about McKee or Tune to be honest.

Levis can't feel pressure.. You can't teach that. You either you do or you don't. Also he is older. He has issues reading and makes some bonehead plays. His accuracy is suspect as well. He has no timing or rhythm, something that is tangible that translates to the NFL. All the tangibles that can translate to the NFL are non-existant or very poor from Levis. THIS is why I do not want him. Might as well keep Darnold if you take Levis. Darnold is a better version of Levis. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

4 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I must be crazy then because im seeing a lot of professionals who actually know football suggest we are crazy for not going after Lamar. Apparently former football players don't know much either.

If we being honest that's not the issue. Some of you guys just don't like discussing Lamar. Im sorry you feel that way but you can't make me stop discussing him. If he's available then I will continue to suggest him and Aaron Rodgers who you don't seem to debate me as much as Lamar.

If you going to tell the truth tell it all. Lamar is not the only QB I suggested. You pick and choose who you have a problem with. Like I said I have suggested not only Lamar but Rodgers and the top 4 QB's in the draft Stroud/Bryce/AR/Levis.

It's okay to debate me on other QB's as well. But all you do is debate me on Lamar...

There's really been no debate. All you've said is Baltimore is cheap, mean to his mom, and pay them whatever they want just to get him here. You've constantly said he's won 75% of his games without acknowledging it's actually a team sport and he in fact has won nothing by himself. You also haven't accepted he's in this position because he's made some very poor business decisions his entire career regarding hiring an agent from day 1. 

I actually have zero issue with Lamar other than the cost and possible injury history. It's going to be 200-225m guaranteed of 250m plus and the picks. My biggest concern is being able to build around him. He can do a lot but he cannot win games by himself. Right now, our offense is virtually identical to Baltimore. 1 receiving threat and a bunch of no names. It's not even known if he would fit into the offensive scheme we want to run or our team building plan. Our defense is transitioning to a 3-4 which will take some personnel adjustments to accomplish. In order to build a consistent contender you need high end talent on rookie contracts and enough cap room to sign other players to build an offense and a defense. 

I want no part of Rodgers. One of the best WRs in the league flat out said he'd rather go play with Carr, who you wanted no part of, than play with him. His franchise is ready to see him go and are done with him. You don't toss away elite QBs for no reason. His 60m a year salary, plus picks, plus he may retire at any point. Nah man, I'm good without that.