• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I haven’t been this Happy/Excited with this team in years. HAPPY PEOPLE REJOICE THREAD

WarPanthers89

Remember the last time we were in the playoffs? Remember that feeling? It’s been a very long time. We have an A+ coaching staff, and a brand new franchise QB on the way. Free agency is Monday and we will fill a lot of holes between now and draft time when we get to pick the future QB of our franchise along with picks in Second-rounder (No. 39 overall)
Third-rounder (No. 93 overall)
Fourth-rounder (No. 114 overall)
Fourth-rounder (No. 132 overall)
Fifth-rounder (No. 145 overall)

WHAT AN EXCITING TIME!!!!! HOW EXCITED ARE YOU FOR THIS OFF-SEASON??

We would never get a future picture like this with a Darnold, Carr, etc. We have our golden ticket and this could be a franchise Savior, or worst case we repeat the last few years but at least we are doing everything possible to get our QB.

What a time to be a Panther fan…..

D06198E2-E982-4C29-9E6D-F0A726EA940C.jpeg

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 3

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'm still trying to wrap my head around it.

I've read, re-read and triple read the compensation package to be sure I understood it right. It's certainly below what the Bears were said to be expecting.

Yeah...I'm happy 😁

The Bears wanted a sure thing in DJ instead of another lottery ticket.

Smart.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I've read, re-read and triple read the compensation package to be sure I understood it right. It's certainly below what the Bears were said to be expecting.

Yeah...I'm happy 😁

Exactly.  Losing DJ certainly does hurt going into next year, but this is a massive, massive long-term W.  The draft compensation outside of DJ was honestly minimal

The past 5 years have been brutal for Panthers Nation.  We actually have a plan and vision going forward.

We never, ever had than under Rhule.  It was done half-assed the whole way.

This is a true new beginning.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

Just now, Tbe said:

The Bears wanted a sure thing in DJ instead of another lottery ticket.

Smart.

You're right.  Now try explaining that to the people on this board who can't understand why the Panthers weren't willing to part with Burns, who plays a position that is much, much harder to hit on than receiver.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 2

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Yeah...I'm happy 😁

Exactly. People around here and twitter saying we got fleeced are ridiculous. I thought it was going to take A LOT more than this to move up all the way to #1.

• Pie 3