• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Now we can Dream about CJ!!

Sub Zero

19 minutes ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

Right now it is an unknown who the pick will be between Stroud and Young. I just hope our illustrious owner don't have an influence on who the pick will be.

Either 1 I’m happy both were highly productive and highly skilled..

• Pie 1

The only quarterbacks on the Panthers roster at the moment are Matt Corral and Jacob Eason.

With some degree of certainty about being able to draft one now, the Panthers can view the free agents differently.

Quarterbacks available next week in free agency include Jimmy Garoppolo, Sam Darnold, Jacoby Brissett, and others.

13 minutes ago, KatsAzz said:

The only quarterbacks on the Panthers roster at the moment are Matt Corral and Jacob Eason.

With some degree of certainty about being able to draft one now, the Panthers can view the free agents differently.

Quarterbacks available next week in free agency include Jimmy Garoppolo, Sam Darnold, Jacoby Brissett, and others.

Jimmy G Is off the table (cost too much) but I can see a one year deal for Darnold, Jacoby, Tyrod Taylor type of vet that comes at a discount. We will spend most of our cap on Bozeman, and another target for our rookie such as Shultz, or another vet WR to pair with another weapon we draft with our high 2nd round pick 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, WarPanthers89 said:

Jimmy G Is off the table (cost too much) but I can see a one year deal for Darnold, Jacoby, Tyrod Taylor type of vet that comes at a discount. We will spend most of our cap on Bozeman, and another target for our rookie such as Shultz, or another vet WR to pair with another weapon we draft with our high 2nd round pick 

Bingo!! Your sceniro certainly make good sense and smart logic.

• Beer 1