• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers bring back Bozeman

TheSpecialJuan

3 minutes ago, travisura said:

Do you believe that Boze started at 16 and then accepted 6?

Depends on his agent. Starting high is a typical negotiation tactic.

If I'm being completely honest though, I don't give a sh-t. Bozeman's back! 😁

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 1

5 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Even a receiving TE would help ease the loss of Moore.

I think that's coming via the draft. If the draft worked out perfectly for me, we take a TE at #39 and then a WR in the 3rd, maybe even using one of our 4ths or our 5th to package with #93 to move up in the 3rd if we need to. The guys I have in mind are A.T. Perry and Cedric Tillman.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I think that's coming via the draft. If the draft worked out perfectly for me, we take a TE at #39 and then a WR in the 3rd, maybe even using one of our 4ths or our 5th to package with #93 to move up in the 3rd if we need to. The guys I have in mind are A.T. Perry and Cedric Tillman.

Tillman would be a great pick. He was UT’s WR1 over Hyatt before the season started. His injury helped Hyatt have a breakout season.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

A vet TE would help immediately. Rookie would have to develope alongside the rookie QB.