• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rodgers Watch

Mr. Scot

3 minutes ago, X-Clown said:

The Matthew Stafford package had to be two firsts so they could dump Jared Goffs contract. But the packers have the jets by the balls now because Rodgers waited so long to decide what he wants. They missed Carr and Jimmy g and surely don’t want to trot out wentz or Ryan with this team.

Good point, they did push for Carr and have completely destroyed any confidence Zach Wilson had left. They even lost Mike White

36 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

lmao

Who watches college game day?

Isn't that a 4 hour show?

I watch College Game Day. I have three kids. It's nice to wake up on a Saturday, turn the poo on, start cleaning and dealing with what they need. I don't sit down and watch the entirety of the show but I have it on and I've been watching since I was probably 11 or 12. 

So...LMAO all ya want. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

11 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Good point, they did push for Carr and have completely destroyed any confidence Zach Wilson had left. They even lost Mike White

Gardner Minshew is still available. If I'm the Jets, I'm on the phone yesterday with him. He's an upgrade over Wilson and Mike White. 

• Beer 1

9 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

I watch College Game Day. I have three kids. It's nice to wake up on a Saturday, turn the poo on, start cleaning and dealing with what they need. I don't sit down and watch the entirety of the show but I have it on and I've been watching since I was probably 11 or 12. 

So...LMAO all ya want. 

Good for you.

Nothing wrong with being a home body. Im just not sitting home on a Saturday morning watching a 4 hour show. To each their own.

6 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

Holding 2 teams hostage.  What a jerk. The Jets are fools for putting up with this.

I don't see how he is holding anybody hostage in this situation. He told the Packers on Friday that he wanted to play for the Jets. 

Now the Packers are trying to get as much compensation out of the Jets that they can. How is that his fault.

• Pie 1