• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Andy Dalton is a Panther

Mr. Scot

14 hours ago, glenwo2 said:

Sam had an ego?   (well okay...the Podcast BS didn't do him favors but still)

Sam wasn't a good teammate?

Perhaps focusing more on his career numbers instead to support your argument would be wise.    

Andy has had the better career than Sam and that's what puts him over the top here. 

Did I say sam had an ego? Reading comprehension, bro. The good teammate and ego references were made because dalton is coming to a situation much like Chicago two years ago where he knows we are drafting a QB with our first pick and he’s not necessarily “the man” on our team. But he will still prepare and play like a pro but will do what’s best for the team. And yes, he’s better than Sam. 

9 hours ago, BIGH2001 said:

Did I say sam had an ego? Reading comprehension, bro. The good teammate and ego references were made because dalton is coming to a situation much like Chicago two years ago where he knows we are drafting a QB with our first pick and he’s not necessarily “the man” on our team. But he will still prepare and play like a pro but will do what’s best for the team. And yes, he’s better than Sam. 

You put "he doesn't have an ego and is a good teammate" followed by "he's an upgrade over Sam" which looks like you're implying "he does not have an ego...unlike Sam" and "He's a good teammate....unlike Sam".

My reading comprehension is just fine, "bro". 

It's the way you presented your statement that needed clarification.

Anyway, I agree with you on Dalton. 

That said, Panthers could've done a bit better than him but I'm not Reich or anyone else that knows more football than me.

Edited by glenwo2