• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Adam Schefter: Bryce Young is believed to be favorite for #1 for the Panthers right now

TheSpecialJuan

33 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Levis was always a high pick. You left out Carson Strong…. 

Levis wasn't a consensus last season when I joined the bandwagon. I had him as a late first early second bargain.

But if the NFL and Payton Manning agree with me but even more, who am I to argue.

Carson's knee, unfortunately, you know that.

3 minutes ago, Ivory Panther said:

Based on what? lol. I feel like ppl just make "analysis" out of thin air. what is managing a game and how has Stroud done that better?

what makes Young better? 

I would consider managing a game to mean keeping awareness of the whole field, where his guys are and where defenders are, whether downfield or in the backfield. It's using that awareness combined with skill, ability, and intuition to limit mistakes and turnovers while also pushing the ball forward efficiently and scoring points. And both are very good at it. I just think that Stroud does better without having to scramble, but, again, both do what they do really well.

Also, if you are going off reports about the S2 Cognition Test and how this year's results for QBs are the highest they've ever been and from watching both Young and Stroud that they are both probably among the top of the pack as far as processing ability is concerned.

Both are fantastic in their ability to process everything while playing. Both manage the game incredibly well. Both make the most of opportunities. It just seems like Stroud can get most everything done from within the pocket, even while under pressure while Young seems to bail out of it when it isn't completely necessary. Whatever situation either QB finds themselves in, they are able to make it work.

You don't have to agree with it. It's just my opinion. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

8 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

It’s going to take an absolute catastrophic event to change what I am about to share with you all.

It’s Stroud. We are enamored of him. 

I will he thrilled regardless, but really think Young should be the guy.