• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sanders? Just help me understand.

SmittysLawnGuy

1 minute ago, rayzor said:

You make it sound like Sanders is a hack scrub. You haven't been paying attention or you are just overly biased if you think that's the case.

Or your just drunk and you just want to argue about something.

Here is what your missing because I do watch. Ill learn you. He can't break tackles nearly even half of Fore man but a better pass catcher n not even as fast as Chubba, I don't dislike the guy but our two heads for cheaper beat his one head.

I still can’t tell if OP is buzzing about Sanders being worse the Foreman, worse than Hubbard, worse than both, or worse than those two combined. 

Foreman is a power back who lacks elite explosion but runs hard. I liked him and most of Panther nation liked him and appreciated his efforts. 

Hubbard is a straight line runner with hands that one poster recently, and appropriately, described as tennis rackets. 

Sanders is regarded by everyone in the NFL, and really everyone except OP, as better than both. He is a young, top 20 RB in the league. It was a great pickup and what’s in your mind about it doesn’t change that. 

Edited by ECHornet
  • Pie 2

5 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

So what I'm gathering  from you, is no matter what, you don't like the move. Thanks for wasting our time with this thread. 

No reality is you will love it until it was wrong and I'll give you the respect not to ever bring it up. I don't hate the guy, but we definitely could have done better even with our own guys.

2 minutes ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Here is what your missing because I do watch. Ill learn you. He can't break tackles nearly even half of Fore man but a better pass catcher n not even as fast as Chubba, I don't dislike the guy but our two heads for cheaper beat his one head.

You made a thread asking to have someone explain this to youso you can understand.

The problem is you won't change your mind about it. You don't like the move. You think you know what this team/coaching staff needs  or wants to do and how to do it better than them. 

If this was still the Rhule/Wilks era, which you might fit better in, that might be the case. 

We're dealing with guys that know offense now and know how to be successful.

Probably the best thing for you to do is just watch because you're really not interested in any conversation.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

The pros agree with me. 

What pros?

I like Sanders but come on, he's like CMC?

He doesn't line up out wide and doesn't run wheel routes or go over the middle or anything like that. He caught very few passes last year.

CMC is a rare specimen

• Poo 1

3 minutes ago, rayzor said:

You made a thread asking to have someone explain this to youso you can understand.

The problem is you won't change your mind about it. You don't like the move. You think you know what this team/coaching staff needs  or wants to do and how to do it better than them. 

If this was still the Rhule/Wilks era, which you might fit better in, that might be the case. 

We're dealing with guys that know offense now and know how to be successful.

Probably the best thing for you to do is just watch because you're really not interested in any conversation.

My assumption would be you didn't change it.

Foreman  6’0” 235lbs 26yo

43 games/ 5 seasons

Career 4.3 ypc  12 TDs

23/31 235 rec yards 

Previously Torn Achilles 

Sanders 5’11” 211lbs 25yo

57 games/ 4 seasons

Career 5.0 ypc  23TDs

124/175 942 rec yards

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

I don’t understand why OP is posting as if Hubbard is no longer on the team. Our tandem is now Sanders & Hubbard instead of Foreman & Hubbard. I’m assuming OP fell in love with thunder & lightning RB duos. 

No legitimate NFL minds view Foreman as more valuable as a RB than Sanders. That can’t be disputed. 

Edited by ECHornet