• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Simms top QB prospects

NAS

52 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Simms is just a hot take artist. He had Zach Wilson over Lawrence. Mac Jones and Kellen Mond of all people over Justin Fields

Exactly-when I opened this thread, I was expecting some radical take.  As players, I do not see Young and Stroud on different levels.  I see the same level, different tools

• Pie 4

1 minute ago, OldhamA said:

He's also like 4 years older.

The ACL is a lot more worrisome than his age.  He's not 36-years old.  It's rare to hit on a QB in the draft and even rarer they stay with their draft franchise their entire career. To that end, being a few years older isn't that big of a deal.  It also means he's more experienced. 

24 minutes ago, rebelrouser said:

No way in hell he thinks Young drops to second round so those figures on the left are their qb rank. LOL at Levis. 

Of course the one on the left is the rank. 

I was asking for the definition of the tiers. 

and especially the 4th tier with Dorian, DTR, if it says something about what round. (Doesn't seem so) Not heard DTR being suggested in rounds 1, 2,3 before so either he is high on him or really low on Levis. 

3 minutes ago, Panthering said:

Always enjoy Simms QB analysis, he's not perfect & no one is. But he dives in pretty deep and always has some insightful comments, looking forward to his breakdown of this.

Agreed - you have to put yourself out there when you do this sort of thing. He has nailed a few that GMs and coaches got wrong, but he has also missed significantly on a few. It happens to everyone. 

• Pie 1