• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young Pro Day

ForJimmy

2 hours ago, MechaZain said:

Refs are going to throw a flag anytime someone breathes on him the wrong way, especially if he continues to be exciting to watch.

In that case, we should trade back and draft Hooker. He's never going to be "not old enough to get that call".

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, MechaZain said:

I’ve always felt like defenses are more careful hitting certain QBs actually and put some extra mustard on the hits when it’s a big dude like Cam or Roethlisberger. 

Because the refs never gave a fug when Cam or big Ben got a cheap shot. It's like they were playing in the early 80's. Defenses are going to do whatever they can get away with. It's one of the few things that my steelers-fan brother and I agree on.

About his diet--I am guessing this is what he is doing--

Takeaway. If you can sustain a lifting program and eat a caloric deficit, your body will be able to pull from its fat stores to both fuel itself and potentially build muscle mass. Prioritizing foods rich in protein is a key component to both losing body fat and building muscle at the same time

I'd be like, "Take me Golden Corral and give me 50 minutes"  I'll get that 204 to 210 in one sitting."

2 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

It's looking that way. Richardson is the only guy so far that hasn't been a pussy about these measurements.  

Devil's advocate...AR is a beast of a man who's biggest drawback is that he threw < 60%. He needs to play up athleticism as much as possible.

To me, the combine was a non-event--I fell asleep watching it on my phone while driving.  Having said that, If I were in charge of this franchise, I would draft Young because his skill set is more akin to today's NFL than Stroud's.  And Stroud is my favorite, but if my job were on the line, I would go with Young and start drafting OL on days 1 and 2 every year.

• Pie 1